Rules Drive Thru Safari
Violation of these policies may result in eviction from the park.
- Stay inside your vehicle at all times.
- Stay out of sunroofs and windows and off hoods of vehicles. No one may ride in the bed of a pickup.
- Feed only the food pellets provided.
- Any other food can cause these animals to have serious health problems.
- Keep doors closed at all times.
- This includes tailgates, van doors, and hatchbacks. Jeeps must have side doors and a top. Convertibles must have the top up.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Domestic animals present a health and safety risk to these animals.
- Remove flags, balls, or other objects from the outside of your vehicle.
- Animals are attracted to them and, if eaten, can cause serious injury. Violation of this policy will result in eviction from the park.
- Stay on the roads.
- Follow the yellow arrow route signs.
- Drop food pellets on the ground do not hand feed.
- Animals may bite, spit, or kick if fed from your hand or a feeding sack.
- Pull to the side of the road when stopping.
- Allow other vehicles to pass.
- Speed limit 10 mph.
- No alcohol allowed on this property.
- No Coach Buses, RV's, Trailers, Motorcycles, or ATV's
Cherokee Trace assumes no liability for damage to vehicles, persons, or property as a result of interactions with the animals and facilities.
Cherokee Trace reserves the right to remove, without refund, anyone who violates the Rules of the Road.